Click here to access room block.Capital City Juniors will host its 9th annual tournament in Downtown Montgomery's Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center January 13-14, 2018.
All courts are together in the same facility. Additionally, our venue boasts an exceptional hospitality room for coaches and officials, concessions and in-house restaurants, as well as numerous more restaurants and entertainment venues within walking distance.
College recruiting packages will be provided for players who submit their information via AES.
We will use AES for tournament registration, scoring and real-time updates again this year.
Note: There will not be a coaches meeting. Tournament information will be provided by email as well as in the team registration packets they receive when they check in.
TENTATIVE WAVE ASSIGNMENTS
- Wave assignments are subject to change pending last minute registration changes. Coaches should check the schedule in AES for any changes in the days prior to the tournament.
- In the past, the afternoon wave has begun for most divisions at 2pm.
Event Policy Notes
- Facility does not allow coolers or outside food.
- Admission is $10 for the weekend. Wristbands can be purchased on Friday evening and on Saturday and Sunday.
- Players and Coaches will receive wristbands with team registration packet.