HOD will be a JVA-Sanctioned Tournament.** Teams of any national affiliation (USAV, AAU or non-affiliated) are welcome to participate **
Capital City Juniors will host its 11th annual tournament at the Cramton Bowl Multiplex in downtown Montgomery on January 18-19, 2020.Click here to go to the City of Montgomery web-site for information about the venue.
All courts are together in the same facility. Our venue boasts an exceptional hospitality room for coaches and officials as well as concessions for spectators. Additionally there are numerous restaurants and entertainment venues within a five-mile radius of the venue.
College recruiting packages will be provided for players who submit their information via AES.
We will use AES for tournament registration, scoring and real-time updates again this year.
There will not be a coaches meeting. Tournament information will be provided by email as well as in the team registration packets they receive when they check in.
Please check back in January for waves and schedule.
- Coaches should check the schedule in AES for any changes in the days leading up to the tournament. If a team drops (or is added) it may affect match schedules.
Event Policy Notes
- Facility does not allow coolers or outside food.
- Courtside seating will be provided. Outside chairs may be brought in.
- Tents may be set up on the grassy area outside the building.
- Admission is $10.00 for a single-day entry or $15 for a two-day entry. Wristbands can be purchased on Friday evening and on Saturday and Sunday.
- Players and Coaches will receive wristbands with team registration packet.
- All bags are subject to being searched.