- AES Instructions (PDF)
Capital City Juniors will host its 10th annual tournament at the Crampton Bowl Multiplex in downtown Montgomery on January 19-20, 2019.Click here to go to the City of Montgomery web-site for information about the venue.
All courts are together in the same facility. Our venue boasts an exceptional hospitality room for coaches and officials as well as concessions for spectators. Additionally there are numerous restaurants and entertainment venues within a five-mile radius of the venue.
College recruiting packages will be provided for players who submit their information via AES.
We will use AES for tournament registration, scoring and real-time updates again this year.
There will not be a coaches meeting. Tournament information will be provided by email as well as in the team registration packets they receive when they check in.
TENTATIVE WAVE ASSIGNMENTS
- Wave assignments will be posted closer to the tournament dates.
- Wave assignments are subject to change if there are last minute registration changes.
- Coaches should check the schedule in AES for any changes in the days prior to the tournament.
Event Policy Notes
- Facility does not allow coolers or outside food.
- Admission is TBD for the weekend. Wristbands can be purchased on Friday evening and on Saturday and Sunday.
- Players and Coaches will receive wristbands with team registration packet.