We will post players selected for each team as follows:
- We post teams based on try-out numbers. If you see your child's try-out number, she has been selected for a team.
- We will post 1's teams first, then 2's and 3's teams after all slots are filled.
- If your child is not selected for a 1's team, check back later on Sunday night to see if she has been selected for a 2's team.
- Likewise, if she is not selected for a 1's or 2's team, check on Monday to see if she has been selected for a 3's team.
Order of Team Postings & How to Accept / Decline:We will post all 1's teams no later than 7pm on Sunday, November 3rd.
- Players on these teams will be required to make an INITIAL commitment (via email to Ben Brown and Kelsey Rand) of acceptance no later than 10pm on Sunday.
- Any commitment emails sent after 11pm on Sunday evening will not be reflected on this site until after 8am on Monday.
We will post 2's teams as soon as all commitments to the 1's teams have been confirmed or by 10am on Monday morning, whichever is sooner.
- Players on these teams will be required to make a INITIAL commitment (via email to Ben Brown and Kelsey Rand) of acceptance no later than 5pm on Monday.
We will post 3's teams no later than 6pm on Monday, November 4th.
- Players on these teams will be required to make a INITIAL commitment (via email to Ben Brown and Kelsey Rand) of acceptance no later than 9pm on Monday.
Your email must have the following content:
"Player Name" (try-out #999) accepts the position offered on CCJ team 14-1.
"Player Name" (try-out #998) declines the position offered on CCJ team 15-1.
Initial Payments and Uniform OrdersIf you accept a position on a team, your first payment is REQUIRED on November 14th. Once you've accepted the position on the team, your balance due will be reflected on your account. You may pay the full amount due for the season, or you may pay the initial fee as posted on our fee schedule. You may pay on-line via credit card or you may pay with a check made payable to CCJ VOLLEYBALL.
Uniform orders will be placed on-line. You will see the uniform options available to your child once she's assigned to a team. Uniform payments are due IN FULL on November 30.