♦ 2019 Uniform Information ♦If your child is NEW to CCJ or is player age 12 -14, you will need to sign up for a fitting slot to try on jerseys, spandex, and socks.
* If your child is a returning player aged 15 and older, please do not sign up for a slot.
****If her jersey no longer fits, please size up (or down) based on the jersey purchased last season.
If your child only needs shoes, please do not sign up for a fitting slot. She can drop by to try on shoes during the week of 10/29.
Click here to be taken to the SignUpGenius page.
We will be wearing the same uniforms that were purchased by 14's - 17's teams last season.
** If your child played on 12's or 13's teams last season, you will need to purchase new jerseys this season.
** If your child played on 18-2 last season, you will need to purchase a new LS jersey this season.
Uniform pricing sheet has been added to "Related Documents".
Emails will be sent to those who have registered for try-outs so that they can select a uniform fitting time slot.
♦ Sign-Up to Attend CCJ's Try-Outs ♦
- The fee for attending try-outs is $50 - if you sign up before midnight on Wednesday, October 31st.
- On November 1st, the try-out fee will increase to $60.
- The fees is not due until the day of try-outs. If your child is not 100% certain she will attend, please do not pay in advance.
- TRY-OUT FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
You will need to sign up for try-outs using the "Sign In" link in the upper right corner of this web-site.
If you are viewing this page on a mobile phone, you may need to click here to get to the sign in page.
NEW families will need to create an account in order to sign up for try-outs. After the parent has created his/her account, they can then add their dependent(s) to the account.
RETURNING families should verify that all player and parent information is up-to-date.
VERY IMPORTANT: You must list the full name of the school your child currently attends. Please do not use initials or abbreviations, as CCJ must be certain that we do not violate AHSAA rules.
♦ Complete USAV Membership Application ♦You must also register your player(s) with USA Volleyball by going to www.srva.org.
The application is now available.
- Use the "Member Registration" link at the top of the SRVA home page to complete and electronically sign the membership form.
- You should SAVE the electronically signed PDF of the USAV Membership Form and the Medical Waiver to your computer/tablet and PRINT a copy of the forms for your records before you leave the SRVA site.
- The USAV registration fee ($30 or $60) will be paid by CCJ from player's team fees if she is selected for a team and accepts the slot. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT DIRECTLY TO SRVA.
Expedited Check-in at Try-OutsYou may expedite your check-in for try-outs by sending the saved PDF copy of your child's USAV Membership form as an email attachment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email should be: USAVReg_lastname_firstname_age*.
*The age shown in the subject line should be your player's USAV Player Age as shown on her registration form, which is the age she will be on August 31, 2019.
- Do not forward/send the URL/link. Send the PDF as an attachment.
- Do not send Medical Waivers via email.
- Do not sent questions or other documents to the "forms" email account.
- Questions about registration/try-outs should be submitted using the contact us option on the web-site or via email to email@example.com.
Regular Check-In at Try-OutsIf you do not email the USAV Membership form PDF document as instructed above, be sure to bring a paper copy of the USAV Membership form with you to try-outs. The form that you bring MUST clearly show the SRVA PIN in the upper right corner of the form.
Players will not be allowed to try out for a CCJ team until we have an electronic or paper copy of their USAV MEMBERSHIP FORM.
The provided document must clearly show the SRVA PIN in the upper right corner of the form.
Medical Waivers and Birth Certificates
- We will collect medical waivers (for all players) and copies of birth certificates (for players who were not on a CCJ team last season) after teams have been selected.
- If you prefer, you may bring the completed medical waivers to try-outs.
- We will have a Notary available.
♦ Requests for Financial Assistance ♦Requests for financial assistance must be turned in on the day of your child's try-out session.
- You are required to submit the completed request form and all supporting documentation in order to be considered for assistance.
- The form can be found in the Related Documents box at the top of this page.
- Please place the form and supporting documentation in an envelope and give them directly to Mendolyn Foster.
Still have questions?We have posted some general information about our travel progam here.
You can also visit the FAQ section of this web-site if you have further questions about travel ball.
If you have questions that have not been answered by the information posted on this web-site, please use the "Contact Us" link in the upper right corner of this web-site to send us an email.