Any returning CCJ player who now falls into a younger age division (due to USAV changes) will be allowed to try out in the older age division to remain with her peer group from previous seasons. Please send an email to the club admin indicating your child's intent to try out with the older age division.
If you have signed up for try-outs, but are not receiving emails ... please check your spam folder.
If your ISP blocks emails from 3rd parties, you will need to provide an alternate email address.
♦ Try-Out Information ♦
- The fee for attending try-outs is $50 - if you sign up before midnight on Friday, October 30th.
- On October 31st, the try-out fee will increase to $60.
- The fees is not due until the day of try-outs. If your child is not 100% certain she will attend, please do not pay in advance.
- TRY-OUT FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
♦ Sign-Up to Attend CCJ's Try-Outs ♦You will need to sign up for try-outs using the "Sign In" link in the upper right corner of this web-site.
If you are viewing this page on a mobile phone, you may need to click here to get to the sign in page.
NEW families will need to create an account in order to sign up for try-outs. After the parent has created his/her account, they can then add their dependent(s) to the account.
RETURNING families should verify that all player and parent information is up-to-date.
VERY IMPORTANT: You must list the full name of the school your child currently attends. Please do not use initials or abbreviations, as CCJ must be certain that we do not violate AHSAA rules.
♦ Complete USAV Membership Application ♦You must also register your player(s) with USA Volleyball by going to www.srva.org.
- Select "PARENTS" and choose "Registration Inst." from the drop=down menu.
- Registration is via Sports Engine.
- Click HERE to go directly to the SRVA player registration page.
Be sure to bring a copy of the USAV Membership card with you to try-outs.Players will not be allowed to try-out without proof of membership.
♦ Medical Waivers and Birth Certificates ♦
- We will not collect medical waivers or copies of birth certificates before teams have been selected.
- Please do not bring these items to try-outs.
♦ Requests for Financial Assistance ♦Requests for financial assistance must be turned in on the day of your child's try-out session.
- You are required to submit the completed request form and all supporting documentation in order to be considered for assistance.
- The form can be found in the Related Documents box at the top of this page.
- Please place the form and supporting documentation in an envelope and give them directly to Mendolyn Foster.
Still have questions?We have posted some general information about our travel progam here.
You can also visit the FAQ section of this web-site if you have further questions about travel ball.
If you have questions that have not been answered by the information posted on this web-site, please use the "Contact Us" link in the upper right corner of this web-site to send us an email.