- Optional Uniform Items (PDF)
New Jerseys for 2018All players (with the exception of 18's) will be required to order new jerseys for the upcoming season.
** The jerseys that we have used in prior years have been end-dated and are no longer available.
The jerseys that we will use this year are custom jerseys and must be ordered sooner than normal so that they will arrive in time for our first tournament. If you do not submit your child's jersey order, she will not have a jersey prior to the 1st tournament in January.
Custom jersey orders (for ages 14 and older) must be submitted (via Google Form) no later than 8pm on November 9th.
- You will need to enter your child's first and last name
- You will need to select your child's team
- You will need to indicate whether your child is a returning player
- You will need to submit your child's jersey size
- You will need to list your child's top three choices for jersey #. Please check the team roster to verify which numbers are available prior to selecting numbers.
- returning players have priority for the jersey # they wore last season
- players who were on a 1's team last season have priority over players who were on a 2's team
All other uniform items will be ordered by logging into your account. This feature will be activated after teams are finalized. These items will be ordered on November 27th.
Jersey numbers for 12's and 13's will be determined after the "Meet the Coach & Team" meeting.
- Our new jerseys for ages 14-17 are custom jerseys for which we do not have a sample run.
- We will use our old sample run to fit new players.
- New players should sign up for a fitting slot to try on jerseys, spandex, and shoes.
- Returning players can use their old jerseys to determine sizing for the new jerseys.
- We have a sample run of the youth-sized uniforms for our younger players to try.
- Players should sign up for a fitting slot to try on jerseys, spandex, and shoes.
Shoe FittingsIf your child only needs to try on shoes, you do not need to sign up for a uniform fitting slot.
- Please be sure to bring socks (and ankle braces) with you when trying on shoes.
You may drop by during the following times to try on shoes.
- Tuesday, October 24th (5:00pm - 7:30pm)
- Thursday, October 26th (5:00pm - 7:00pm)
- Monday, October 30th (4:00pm - 7:00pm)
- Tuesday, October 31st (5:00pm - 7:30pm)
- Wednesday, November 1st (3:30pm - 5:30pm)
- Thursday, November 2nd (5:00pm - 7:30pm)
Notes:The shoes that we used last season are no longer available.
** If your child's Nike volleyball shoes still fit, you will not be required to purchase a new pair.
We are not requiring players to purchase a new fleece or sweatshirt this season.
** Returning players may continue to wear the Nike outerwear from previous seasons.
** New players may purchase outerwear with their uniform package or from the Parent Shop (details provided later).